"Silence of Spirit is sparse and pure-sounding, yet is most lyrical and light. This music was composed and recorded in one, continuous improvisation session, lasting an entire night. The composer and pianist, John Levine, invited people to meditate with him through the night of recording. He became completely entranced in the process and the music clearly reflects his deeply meditational state.
""Silence of Spirit"" is part of the ""Silence"" series of CDs. All have been composed to lead you into a calm state and help you stay there for as long as you need. However, each CD in the series has its unique nature and qualities, especially helpful with particular needs.
Who may find ""Spirit"" especially useful?
- Mum and baby at rest or feeding time.
- Teachers and mothers of hyperactive or add/adhd children
- Students of Maths"" report that ""Silence of Spirit"" and ""Silence of Peace"" are especially helpful for concentration and focus.
- A beautiful, non-intrusive background for reading, or other quiet pursuits.
- Complementary Health Practitioners and Spiritual Healers will find this music helps clients relax, yet remain alert to their physical responses.
Reported Listener Benefits
- Reduced hyperactivity in children
- Study aid - especially maths and science
- Lightens general atmosphere; gently calms
- Settles feelings of panic and being ""overwhelmed""
- Excellent aid to meditation
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.